Arduino Mega Original
This is an Original Arduino Mega board from Arduino Officials based on ATmega16U2. The Official Arduino Mega 2560 is a Rev3 development board based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller. The Mega board has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the Arduino microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adaptor or battery to get started.
The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, or Diecimila. The Arduino Mega can be powered via a USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically. The Arduino Mega2560 has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, or Pune, you can order and buy Arduino Mega R3 Original online from the comfort of your homes.
Applications of Arduino Mega Original
- Embedded Design & Development
- Industrial, Communications & Networking
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Automation & Process Control
- 1 x Arduino Mega Original
- ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB to serial converter
- The recommended input voltage range of Arduino Mega Original is 7V to 12V
- The input voltage range limit of Arduino Mega Original range from 6V to 20V
- The Arduino Mega has a stronger RESET circuit and operating voltage of 5V
- The Mega has 256KB flash memory of which 8KB used by the bootloader
- It has a 1.0 pinout and is equipped with 8KB SRAM and 4KB EEPROM
- 40mA DC current per I/O pin