Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Arduino Mega Original 2560 ATmega2560 Rev3
- Regular price
- Rs. 2,999
- Sale price
- Rs. 2,999
- Regular price
- Unit price
- ⚡ Dispatched within 24 hours
- 🚚 Free shipping on orders above Rs 500/-
- 💰 Earn RC Coins on every purchase
- 🛠️ Dedicated Technical Support Team
Adding product to your cart
Arduino Mega Original
This is an Original Arduino Mega board from Arduino Officials based on ATmega16U2. The Official Arduino Mega 2560 is a Rev3 development board based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller. The Mega board has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the Arduino microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adaptor or battery to get started.
Features Of Arduino Mega Original
The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, or Diecimila. The Arduino Mega can be powered via a USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically. The Arduino Mega2560 has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, or Pune, you can order and buy Arduino Mega R3 Original online from the comfort of your home.
Applications of Arduino Mega Original
- Embedded Design & Development
- Industrial, Communications & Networking
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Automation & Process Control
- 1 x Arduino Mega Original
256KB flash memory of which 8KB is used by the bootloader
7V to 12V
102 x 51mm
Fire Detection And Notification Alarm using Arduino
Machine Learning On Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense
Logging Your Heart Beat To Cloud With Raspberry Pi & Arduino
Interfacing Pulse Sensor with Arduino (Heart Rate Monitor)
Obstacle Avoider Robot Using Arduino and IR Sensor
How to Setup Fingerprint Sensor with Arduino
1. What is Arduino Mega used for?
- The Arduino MEGA 2560 is designed for projects that require more I/O lines, more sketch memory, and more RAM. It is the recommended board for 3D printers and robotics projects because it has 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs, and more space for your sketch.
2. Is Arduino Mega better than Uno?
- The Mega 2560 has the most SRAM space with 8 kB, which is 4x more than the Uno, and 3.2x more than the Micro. With more SRAM space, the Arduino has more space to create and manipulate variables when it runs.
3. Can Arduino Mega run Python?
- The Arduino IDE does not yet support Python. Instead, we can use OpenMV, a platform that supports programming Arduino boards with MicroPython. We can install MicroPython and upload scripts directly to the board using the OpenMV editor. Some examples are also available in the editor.
4. How do I connect my Arduino Mega to the internet?
- The Arduino Ethernet Shield connects your Arduino device to the internet. Simply plug this module into your Arduino board and use an RJ45 cable to connect it to your network. As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software, and documentation – is freely available and open-source.
Original Product at less price
Original Product with quality - reviewed after using
Arduino was original and worked perfectly
Great product with low price
This is worth over the UNO for prototyping when you need a lot of pins and do not want to use expansion modules. :)
The parcel came in good conditon in a cardboard box
original board at reaasonable cost
The product has superceded my expectations! :)
Good Quality Product, Fast Delivery
100% genuine Arduino Mega. Comes with Guard.
Got the product in just 2 days as stated
The product was original Arduino Mega made in Italy. Working well....