- The Arduino Leonardo differs from all preceding boards in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor.
- This allows the Leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port.
- It is integrated with 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs).
- Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino products in India and you can buy Arduino Leonardo with headers at best prices from Robocraze.
Arduino Leonardo with Headers
The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analogue inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai or Pune, you can order and buy Arduino Leonardo board online from the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Arduino Leonardo with Headers
Arduino Leonardo Specifications
|Input Voltage (Recommended)||7-12V|
|Digital I/O Pins||20|
|Analog Input Channels||12|
|Flash Memory||32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader|
|SRAM||2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|Dimensions||7 x 5.5 cms|