- The Simonk ESC motors is a 30A ESC brushless motor for DIY quadcopters and multicopters.
- It works best with 2-3S LiPo batteries.
- The Simonk 30A ESC motors features a BECthat provides 5V and 2A to the receiver.
- They improve speed controlling abilities of the motors.
Simonk Red ESC 30A for Quadcopter
The Simonk ESC is a 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller which is used to drive motors which consume current up to 30A. The 30A Simonk controller is made for quadcopters and multicopters to provide faster and better motor speed control.
This 30A ESC motors features a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver so we don’t need extra receiver battery. These electronic speed controllers are best used with A2212 BLDC motors of 1000kv, 1400kv and 2200They kv.
Safe Power Function of the Simonk 30A ESC Motors
- Regardless of the throttle stick in any position the motor will not start immediately.
- The throttle calibration function of the Simonk ESC motor helps you to adapt to different remote throttle travel difference and improve throttle response smoothly.
- It also provides low voltage protection.
- 1 x Simonk 30A ESC Motors
Features of the Simonk 30A ESC Motors
|Suitable Batteries||2-3S LiPo|
|Recommended BLDC Motors||A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv)|
|Dimensions||45 x 24 x 11mm|
Is it safe to drive with the ESC light on?
If you need to turn off the ESC system, you can do so by pressing and holding the “ESC Off” switch for five seconds. After doing this, an “ESC Off” alarm will appear on the odometer, and the ESC warning light will illuminate.