- The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is the latest addition of the Compute Module Family.
- It is integrated with a broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz.
- It also features an onboard electronic switch to select either external or PCB trace antenna
- H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- Robocraze is the approved sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India and you can buy the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 boards at best prices.
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
The Raspberry Pi compute module 4 is designed for integration into end products. The IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design and established itself as the most powerful compute module yet.
The power of Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for deeply embedded applications. Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 incorporates a quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, dual video output, and a wide selection of other interfaces.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 online from Robocraze at the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Specifications
|Model||Compute Module 4|
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8)|
|OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics||Yes|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, BLE|
|Dimensions||4 x 3 x 1 cms (approx)|