Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Pure Copper 720mm Length Cable with Dupont Connector for NEMA17 Stepper Motor
This is Replacement cable for NEMA17 Stepper Motor. The conductors of this 720mm Cable with Connector for NEMA17 Stepper Motor consists of pure copper.
It has an overall length of 720 mm which is very convenient to install your stepper motor systematically in your projects or 3D printers etc. It equips 6 pin JST XH connector at one end and 4 pin Dupont connector at another end.
These are very flexible cables specially designed for connecting NEMA17 Stepper Motor with Stepper Motor Drivers.
- 1 x Pure Copper 720mm Length Cable with Dupont Connector for NEMA17 Stepper Motor
JST XH and Dupont
|Compatible with Motor Type||
1.Does cable length affect speed?
- Yes, the length of a cable can have an effect on the speed of a stepper motor. Longer cables can cause voltage drops and signal attenuation, resulting in a reduction in motor torque and step accuracy. Longer cables can also introduce electrical noise into the system, reducing the performance of the motor. To reduce these effects, it is recommended that cables be as short as possible, that high-quality cable materials with low impedance be used, and that appropriate measures to reduce electrical noise be taken. In some cases, using a specialized motor driver or differential signaling can also help to reduce the effect of cable length on stepper motor performance.
2.What are the 4 wires in stepper motor?
- Phase A1 and A2 Wires: These two wires are used to control one phase of the rotor of a stepper motor. The stepper motor driver can create a magnetic field that moves the rotor in small steps by controlling the current in these two wires.
- Phase B1 and B2 Wires: These two wires are used to control the stepper motor's rotor's other phase. The stepper motor driver can create a magnetic field that moves the rotor in small steps by controlling the current in these two wires.
- Power Supply Wires: These wires supply power to both the stepper motor driver and the motor itself. There are usually two power supply wires: one positive and one negative.
- Ground Wires: These wires connect the stepper motor driver and motor to the electrical system's ground. Ground wires aid in the reduction of electrical noise and the reliability of the electrical system.