- VCC is a range of 1.9V~3.6V, do not exceed this range, otherwise it by destroyed the module.
- Except of VCC and GND，the other pins can be direct connected to 5V Microprocessor's IO, needless level converter. Of course 3V Microprocessor's IO more applied.
- If the Microprocessor isn't hardware SPI interface, could be simulated with ordinary IO.
- If connected to 51 series MCU's P0, there is a 10K Pull-up resistor need others Port needless.
- If Microprocessor IO more than 10mA，need connect 2K resistive divider. It could direct connected to AVR Series.
nRF24L01p(nRF24L01+) with PA and LNA is compatible with nRF24L01+(nRF24L01p),and there are same interface. These add a power amplifier(PA) circuit and Low Noise Amplifier(LNA) circuit, which could transmit longer distances and more stable performance for industry standard. Increased PA and LNA, RF switch, bandpass filter, formed a professional full two-way RF power amplifier, making effective communication for greatly increased. The transmission distance to reach 1000 meter with 2DB Antenna at 250kbps data rate on an open area.
- 1 x nRF24L01p
- 1 x Antenna
|High air data rate||250kbps, 1 and 2Mbps|
|Transmitter||11.3mA at 0dBm output power|
|Host Interface||4-pin hardware SPI,3 separate 32 bytes TX and RX FIFOs|
|Low Power Management||1.9 to 3.6V supply range|