Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Mega 2560+WiFi R3 ATmega2560+Node MCU ESP8266 CH340G Board Compatible with Arduino
Mega +WiFi R3 Atmega2560+NodeMCU ESP8266 is a customized version of the Arduino Mega R3 board with full integration of Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and ESP8266 Wi-Fi IC, with 32 Mb (megabits) of flash memory, and CH340G USB-TTL converter on a single board! All components can be set up to work together or independently.
Mega +WiFi R3 Atmega2560+NodeMCU ESP8266 32Mb Memory USB-TTL CH340G Compatible for Arduino Mega is Full integration on one board Mega R3 ATmega2560 and WiFi ESP8266 with memory 32Mb.
All of the modules can work together or separately. And everyone has their pinout headers. The convenient solution for the development of new projects requiring Uno and WiFi. Via USB you can update sketches and firmware for ATmega328 and ESP8266.
Switch status and model selection:
|CH340 connect to ESP8266 (upload sketch)||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||ON||ON||ON||NoUSE|
|CH340 connect to ESP8266 (connect)||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||ON||ON||OFF||NoUSE|
|CH340 connect to ATmega2560 (upload sketch)||OFF||OFF||ON||ON||OFF||OFF||OFF||NoUSE|
|CH340 connect to Mega2560 COM3 connect to ESP8266||ON||ON||ON||ON||OFF||OFF||OFF||NoUSE|
|All modules work independently||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||OFF||NoUSE|
Also, have the switch to change of connecting port between ATmega2560 and ESP8266After choosing the mode of the board can proceed to set up the IDEIt is important that when the ESP8266 module is programming, it is necessary to press the button Mode
- IoT smart applications
- Wi-Fi-based applications
- Robotics applications
- Can be used to enable internet connectivity to embedded applications
- 1 x Mega 2560+Wifi+Node MCU Development Board
|Compatibility||Compatible with Arduino|
|Development Board Type||Customized version of Arduino Mega R3|
1. Which Arduino uses ATmega328P?
- Arduino Mega Wifi module is suitable for both beginners and advanced Learners, this board can be used for almost any project thanks to its versatility. This is a modified version of the classic Arduino Mega board. Fully integrated ATmega328 microcontroller and his IO ESP8266 with 32MB flash memory and USB-TTL converter CH340G. All modules can work together or independently. The atmega328p Arduino compatible to esp8266 board has wifi feature which makes it easier to use for Home automation and IoT projects. Atmega328p smd pinout are similar to that of Arduino Mega.
2. Does the Arduino Mega have Wi-Fi?
- No, The Arduino Mega does not come with inbuilt WiFi. The Arduino Mega atmega328p board with WIFI is similar development board with inbuild wifi. This Arduino Mega wifi board can be used as a replacement for the Arduino Mega. The Arduino Mega wifi esp8266 connection is possible with the help of the Mega+Wifi Board.
3. Why ATmega328 is used in Arduino Mega?
- The Arduino Mega's ATmega328 comes pre-programmed with a bootloader that allows new code to be uploaded without the use of an external hardware programmer. Communicate using the original STK500 protocol. The ATmega328P is a high performance, low power 8-bit AVR microcontroller with an advanced RISC architecture capable of executing 131 instructions in almost a single clock cycle.
4. Is Arduino and Atmega328 same?
- The Atmega328 is like a brain of Arduino that commands the Arduino to perform any particular task. So, Arduino and Atmega328 are not the same thing but All the Arduino has atmega328 inbuilt in it.