HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Holder
This mounting bracket is made from good quality Acrylic. It has mounting holes of diameter 3.8mm. Buy Brand New HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Holder. It is simple, compact, light-weight, and provides more rigidity than most.
This module is Only suitable for HC-SR04. This Bracket has a flexible arm and there is no need for any screws to fit the sensor. It fits the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor perfectly.
Note: This bracket only supports Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04, It DOES NOT support other types of Ultrasonic modules. HCSR04 Ultrasonic sensor is not included in the package.
- 1 x HC-SR04 Sensor Holder
|Thickness||2.8mm - 3.1mm|
|Fixing hole diameter||3mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does ultrasonic sensor work?
- As we connect the ultrasonic sensor to 5V and initialize the input pin, it starts transmitting the sound waves which then travel through the air and hit the required object. These waves hit and bounce back from the object and then collected by the receiver of the module. Distance is directly proportional to the time these waves require to come back at the receiving end. The more the time taken, more the distance will be.
2. Is ultrasonic sensor better or IR sensor for my project?
- Choosing sensor is completely dependent upon your application. There are a lot of limitations in infrared sensors, like the inability to use them in sunlight due to interference. It can make outdoor applications or dark indoor applications difficult. Ultrasonic sensors work using sound waves, detecting obstacles is not affected by as many factors. If reliability is an important factor in your sensor selection, ultrasonic sensors are more reliable than IR sensors.