- Low-noise analog signal path.
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin.
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
5A ACS712 Current Sensor
The 5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field in which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
- 1 x 5A ACS712 Current Sensor
|Output sensitivity||66 to 185 mV/A|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|