- The 3D printer expansion board is best suited for nano board compatible with arduino and with a micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- It can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- The CNC shield V4 features the digital IO interface where you can easily connect other modules, such as endstop.
- This expansion board for nano also features the I2C interface where you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input, GRBL compatible.
3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board for Nano Board
CNC shield V4 needs to work with the Nano board. It can be used as a driver’s expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channels of stepper motors.
Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports are sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board.
|Input Supply voltage (V)||5 ~ 12|
|No. of Driver can mount||33|
|Compatibility||Arduino Nano Boards|
|Dimensions||7.3 x 5.9 x 1.2cms|