- The Ganesha P65 works by extruding heated plastic that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure, allowing for the free-hand creation of three-dimensional objects
- You can use both PLA/ASB filament one 3D pen.
- It is easy to operate and features a LED screen and description.
- With one button, you change to a different model and filament.
- Powers on and works with a regular USB connector
Ganesha P65 3D Pen
The P65 3D pen is a great gift for kids who are interested in doodling and drawing. It is a fantastic way of exposing children to the world of 3D printing. It's salient feature is that it is compatible with both ABS and PLA filament. Now you can use FDM technology in any application varying from drafting and prototyping to spatial learning and three-dimensional sculpting. Whether you're an engineer or an artist, the 3D Pen will take your design projects to greater heights. This 3D Pen is appealing to kids since it is shaped like Ganesha.
How to use P65 3D Pen
- Plugin the power by connecting the USB.
- The temperature indicator stops flashing which indicates that the filament is preheated successfully.
- Long press the filament button for the motor to start working.
- Put the filament into the filament feeding hole for automatic feeding.
- Keep holding the filament loading button until the molten plastic ejects out the tip of the pen
- Draw out your creation
- Double click the filament button for automatic unloading.
- 1 x Printing Pen
- 1 x USB Charger
- 3 x 1m PLA Line (Color Random deliver)
- 1 x English Manual
3D Pen Specifications
|Compatible Filament||ABS and PLA|
|Recommended temperatures||ABS: 210° C PLA: 175° C|
|Diameter of Filament||1.75mm|
|Voltage||5V 2A. 10W|