Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Raspberry Pi USB2.0 Mini Microphone
This is a tiny USB Microphone that plugs into your Raspberry Pi, laptop or desktop computer. No microphone on your computer? No problem - just plug this incredibly small microphone into a USB port and add microphone functionality. No need to install any extra software; Raspberry Pi / Microsoft Windows will detect the device and automatically install it. Simply launch within any program such as Skype or Google Hangouts. Please Note: best used in a port that's not near your computer's cooling fan.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi USB mini microphone online from Robocraze at the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi USB 2.0 Mini Microphone
|Compatibiliy||Raspberry Pi boards|
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 cms|
1. How do I use the USB microphone on my Raspberry Pi?
- Wanna make your Raspberry Pi able to record audio? You can just plug this mini USB microphone into a USB port to add microphone functionality to your Raspberry Pi and there is no need to install any extra software.
2. How do I know if my Raspberry Pi microphone is working?
- To listen to it, plug in your headphones to the pi and enter the command “aplay test. wav” in the terminal. If you're able to hear the sound, your microphones work perfectly, else try adjusting the volume and repeat the previous steps.
3. Why does my USB mic not work?
- Make sure microphone access is turned on and mic is not disabled in Settings app or Device Manager on your PC, the mic is set as default input device and Exclusive Mode is disabled in Microphone properties. Use another USB cable. If the USB cable is detachable from the microphone, try another USB cable.
4. What is a Mini Microphone?
- This is a tiny USB Microphone that plugs into your Raspberry Pi, laptop or desktop computer. No need to install any extra software; Raspberry Pi / Microsoft Windows will detect the device and automatically install it.