- The graphic LCD display module has a 128x64 pixel resolution.
- The 128x64 pixel LCD display module uses ST7920 controller has is equipped with yellow backlight.
- The graphic LCD display uses a 8 bit parallel interface or serial SPI modes.
- It needs a power supply voltage of 5V and operating temperature of :-20°C to +70°C.
- This 128x64 pixel graphic lcd display module is best suited for microcontrollers and development boards compatible with arduino.
128x64 Pixel Yellow Backlight Graphic LCD
This is a great LCD module for different types of Arduino projects. If you want to display ypur results and see the output, the 128x64 LCD module is the perfect component for DIY Arduino projects. The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure. A 128x64 LCD means it can display 128 characters per line and there are 64 such lines.
- 1 x 128x64 Pixel Graphic LCD Display Module
Graphic LCD Display Specifications
|Display Format||128x64 dots|
|Controller||ST7920 or equivalent controller|
|Interface||8-bit parallel interface or serial SPI modes|
|Power Supply Voltage||5V|
|Operation temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 4 x 2 cm|
|Package Weight||150 grams|