- The NE555 delay timer switch is a monostable switch module and is manufactured with a powerful NE555 chip.
- This delay switch module is integrated with 2 LED indicators: Power indicator LED and Trigger indication LED.
- The monostable switch module during standby mode consumes no power at all.
- It features an adjustable delay time of 0-10 seconds. This can be achieved using Potentiometers or changing the capacitance.
- The input voltage of the NE555 delay timer is 5V.
NE555 Delay Timer
The NE555 delay timer switch is manufactured for high-performance timing and based on the NE555 chip. This delay switch module is a monostable switch module finds itself very useful in vehicle-based applications like delay to prevent car ignition. The NE555 delay timer switch module is constructed with a power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LED.
- 1 x NE555 5V Delay Timer
Features of NE555 Delay Timer
|Chip Used||NE555 Chip|
|AC Control voltage||250V/max. 10A|
|DC Control Voltage||30V/max. 10A|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|