Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module
The ESP8285 has a unique design that allows flexibility while docking into existing products. It uses a DIP plug in a package that makes it suitable for automation, large-scale, modern production of low cost, convenient application in various networking hardware terminal applications.
The ESP8285 is the smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SoC module. It uses low power 32bit CPU and is compatible with the application processors. The Wifi SoC module has a built-in 10Bit high precision ADC and supports UART/GPIO/PWM/ADC interface. The ESP8285 is built is support multiple sleep modes, STA/AP/STA+AP work model, smart Config/AirKiss and serial local upgrade, and remote firmware upgrade.
Applications of the ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module
ESP-01M can be widely used on various occasions for networking, home automation, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, wearable electronics, infinite position sensing device, wireless positioning system, signal, and other networking applications, networking applications are the ideal solution.
- 1 x ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module
ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module Specifications
|Series Rate||Support 300~4608000 bps, default 115200 bps|
|Antenna||Embedded PCB Antenna, gain 2dBi|
|Dimensions||1.8 x 1.8 x 0.28 cms|
1. What are the applications of ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module?
- The ESP8285 WiFi Module is used to connect your projects to wireless data networks, where you can exchange information between microcontrollers, sensors or send them to a smartphone, preventing the creation of tangled wires in your home, in the case of residential automation projects.
2. What is ESP8285?
- The ESP8285 module is the ESP8266 module with an extra 1MB of flash memory, and the ESP8285 can withstand temperatures up to 125°C (only 85°C for the ESP8266). More importantly, code programmed on the ESP8266 can also be used on the ESP8285. ESP8285 M3 WiFi Module is a high-tech electronic component specially designed to connect your robot or home automation project to the World Wide Web in an easier and cost-effective way. The ESP8285 chip supports the most commonly used networks (802.11 b/g/n). , supports low-power wireless communication, operates in Wi-Fi networks on the 2.4 GHz frequency, and supports WPA, PA2PSK, and WPS.
3. What is the difference between ESP8266 and ESP8285?
- The difference between ESP8266 and ESP8285 is that ESP8285 comes with a 1MB Flash memory. The ESP8266 requires external flash, while the ESP8285 has two additional GPIO pins (GPIO9 and GPIO10). To compile and download the ESP8285 firmware, you need to set the SPI mode to DOUT mode. Otherwise it will not work even after a successful download.