- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE (with headers) is Arduino’s 3.3V compatible board in the smallest available form factor.
- It comes with an embedded 9 axis inertial sensor what makes this board ideal for wearable devices.
- It includes an accelerometer, a gyroscope, and a magnetometer with 3-axis resolution each.
- This makes the Arduino Nano 33 BLE the perfect choice for more advanced robotics experiments, exercise trackers, digital compasses and many more.
- Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino products in India and you can buy Arduino Nano BLE board at best prices from Robocraze.
Arduino Nano 33 BLE with Headers
The Arduino Nano 33 BLE is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano, but featuring a lot more powerful processor, the nRF52840 from Nordic Semiconductors, a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M4 CPU running at 64 MHz. This will allow you to make larger programs than with the Arduino Uno (it has 1MB of program memory, 32 times bigger), and with a lot more variables (the RAM is 128 times bigger). The main processor includes other amazing features like Bluetooth® pairing via NFC and ultra-low power consumption modes.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai or Pune, you can order and buy Arduino Nano 33 BLE online from the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Arduino Nano 33 BLE with Headers
Arduino Nano BLE Specifications
|DC Current per I/O Pin||15 mA|
|Digital Input / Output Pins||14|
|Analog Input Pins||8 (ADC 12 bit 200 samples)|
|PWM Pins||all digital pins|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 1.8cms|