Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
12V DC Solenoid for Electric Door Lock
This DC 12V Lock Electric Lock Assembly Solenoid can be used for locking iron luggage, file cabinet, and storage shelves. The electric lock assembly is a great fit for several DIY Arduino based projects. It is steady, durable, and energy-saving and had a long lifespan. The lock works as the circuit disconnects, and it will unlock as the instant power-on. In the anti-theft and shockproof design, the lock is better than other kinds of locks. It is steady, durable, energy-saving, and had a long lifespan.
The hidden way of unlocking can be used in an emergency. The lock works as the circuit disconnects, and it will unlock as the instant power-on. It is steady, durable, and energy-saving and had a long lifespan. In the anti-theft and shockproof design, the lock is better than other kinds of locks. After connecting the wires and when the current is available, the electric lock can control the doors opening and closing.
If you want to control this 12V DC Solenoid for Electric Door Lock with Arduino, for that you will need few essential components like
- Iron Body Material
- High quality ultra-compact electric lock.
- Rustproof, durable, safe, convenient to use.
- Suction tightly sucks the iron, thus locking the door.
- Applicable for being installed in the escape door or fire door electronic controlled system.
- Adopts the principle of electric magnetism, when the current through the silicon, the electromagnetic lock will achieve a strong.
- Home Automation
- Cabinet locking
- Smart code locking doors
- Electronic door control for attendance systems
- Mobile control of door locks
- 1 x 12V DC Lock Electric Solenoid Assembly
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Rated Current (mA)||600|
|Locking telescopic length||10mm|
|Unlock time||1 second|
|Dimensions (mm)||54 x 42 x 28 (LxWxH)|
1. What is solenoid lock 12V?
- The 12V Solenoid lock has a slug with a slanted cut and a good mounting bracket. It's basically an electronic lock, designed for a basic cabinet, and door. When 9-12VDC is applied, the slug pulls in so it doesn't stick out and the door can be opened.
2. What happens to electronic locks when the power goes out?
- Just because you've lost power doesn't mean your smart lock is no longer functional. Because smart locks are battery-powered, the locking mechanism can continue to function even if the rest of your home loses power.
3. What is the use of the solenoid in the electric lock?
- A solenoid is a small electromagnet that pushes or pulls a plunger that can operate a function. In this case, it holds the strike opening closed or allows the strike opening to swing open, thus allowing the door's lock latch to open without the lock latch being retracted.
4. How does an electric solenoid lock work?
- The solenoid plunger connects to a latch that locks or unlocks when the system is activated with an electric current. The electromagnets are turned on and off through the supply and withdrawal of current. The electromagnet pulls the plunger in to unlatch, and when removed, a fail-safe spring re-engages the lock.