XM-18 Mini Digital Automatic Egg Incubator
The XM18 egg incubator is a researched product that uses microcomputer technology. It is integrated with the latest electronic component for the highest accuracy. It features a digital temperature sensor and moisture-sensitive capacitance humidity sensor. This incubator is stable and reliable, time-saving,labor-saving, and easy to use.
- High-quality circuit components, reliable quality, stable performance, leakage resistance, and durability.
- The automatic multi-function incubator equipping with the imported digital temperature sensor and France moisture-sensitive capacitance humidity sensor.
- Easy to control the temperature and humidity.
- The automatic multi-function incubator is miniaturized, intelligent, high measurement accuracy.
- This incubator is stable and reliable, time-saving,labor-saving, and easy to use.
- It is the ideal incubation equipment for the propagation of poultry and rare birds and small and medium-sized hatchery.
- 1 x XM-18 Mini Digital Automatic Egg Incubator
Digital Automatic Egg Incubator Specifications
|Temperature display range||0 ~ 99.9 ℃|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||± 0.1 ℃|
|Humidity display range:||0~99%RH|
|Humidity control accuracy:||± 3% RH|
|Number of signal-output||7 Road|
|Power Supply||AC 160V ~ 240V, 50Hz|
|Dimensions||16 x 8.5 x 8cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an egg incubator?
- An egg incubator is a machine that creates the perfect conditions for an egg to incubate and hatch successfully. An egg incubator is designed to regulate incubation temperature and humidity at perfect levels. It recreates the role that the broody hen plays in nature.
2. Why use an incubator to hatch eggs?
- Incubators can hatch more eggs at a time and is a lot more reliable than the hen. If you let the hen hatch eggs then she will stop laying eggs for the time that she sits on the eggs and rear her offspring. This means that you are loosing many potential chicks that you could've hatched in the incubator. If you continue removing eggs from the hens nest then she will continue laying eggs that you can hatch in the incubator. A hen can hatch about 20 to 30 chicks per year. If you use the same hen to rather lay eggs and hatch in our incubator, you can get up to 300 chicks per year from the same hen! That's a 1000% increase in efficiency!
3. What does an egg incubator do?
- An egg incubator creates a stable environment in which eggs can be hatched. When incubating eggs under a broody hen there are external threats such as wild animals that may harm the hen or the eggs. By placing the eggs in an egg incubator you are more guaranteed that the conditions will remain consistent over the 21 day incubation period (For chicken eggs). A Surehatch egg incubator basically takes the guesswork out of incubation and increases the chances that you will get a good hatch rate.