Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
UNO Robotics Kit compatible with Arduino
The Arduino basic Starter kit will help you get started in the world of electronics and embedded system programming. This kit is aimed at beginners and can be easily obtained to get you started with DIY electronics Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button
This UNO board starter kit is useful for students and hobbyists to test and prototype their electrical projects. Engineering students can buy UNO basic starter kit online to develop and build their final semester projects.
Pinout for Arduino Uno
Pin Diagram of Arduino Uno
- DIY Projects: This Arduino Uno kit can be used in making fun projects like Keypad operated door lock, ,DIY Calculator etc.
- 1 x UNO Board compatible with Arduino
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x 4x4 Matrix Keypad
- 1 x 16x2 LCD Display
- 1 x Set of Jumper Wires
1. What is the use of Arduino Uno board?
- The Arduino UNO is a low-cost, flexible, and simple-to-use open-source microcontroller board that can be integrated into a wide range of electronic projects. As an output, this board can control relays, LEDs, servos, and motors and can be interfaced with other Arduino boards, Arduino shields, and Raspberry Pi boards.
2. What is 4x4 matrix keypad?
- The 4x4 matrix keypad usually is used as input in a project. It has a total of 16 keys, which means the same input values. The 4x4 Matrix Keypad Module is a non-encoded matrix keypad with 16 parallel keys.
3. What is a 16x2 LCD display?
- A 16x2 LCD can display 16 characters per line and has two such lines. The intelligent alphanumeric dot matrix display has a resolution of 16 x 2 and can display 224 different characters and symbols. This LCD contains two registers: Command and Data.
4. What is jumper wire used for?
- A jumper wire is an electric wire used for connecting remote electric circuits on printed circuit boards. It is possible to short-circuit and short-cut (jump) to the electric circuit by connecting a jumper wire to the circuit.