Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
RF433 MHz Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module
Robocraze 433 MHz wireless rf module is a superheterodyne ASK (Amplitude Shift keying ) / OOK (On-Off keying based ) module. Design ideal is to use a SAW filter, highly suitable for industry control or bad place for use, strong anti-jamming. Built-in automatic gain circuit (AGC), it will automatically change front-end LNA gain among received signal strength also makes signal output will not be strong or weak signals which caused by phase distortion so that it can rise higher sensitivity.
To receive the local oscillation circuit for the PLL lock loop design, no offset, and stability is high. The frequency is 433MHz and the receiver structure is Superheterodyne, the received signal is OOK. After receiving the signal, it will output the TTL signal to the external decoder IC for decoding. It is convenient to the applicant in different products and external components are not necessary to make products be wireless also bring value-added for your products.
- Remote Controls
- Automation System
- Wireless Security System
- Sensor Reporting
- Car Security System
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 1 x RF433 Transmitter
- 1 x RF433 Receiver
|Operating Current||5 mA|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
1. How does the RF434 Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module work?
- The RF transmitter module sends the data from the transmitter end. The receiver module receives the data in the form of a signal and sends it to the data pin. The data received by the module is always in an encoded form which can be decoded by either using the microcontroller or a decoder. The 433 MHz RF receiver module helps to receive the 433MHz frequency mainly
2. What is RF434 Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module?
- The RF433 MHz transmitter and receiver module is a pair of small RF (i.e. radio-frequency) electronic modules used to send and receive radio signals between any two devices. The transmitter module sends the data from the transmitter end and the Receiver module receives that data at the receiver's end.
3. What is RF434 Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module used for?
- This module is ideal for using a SAW filter, which is highly suitable for industry control or bad place use and has a strong anti-jamming capability. It is mainly used for Remote Controls, Automation Systems, Wireless Security systems, Sensor Reporting, Car Security systems, and Remote Keyless Entry
4. What is a transmitter-receiver?
- A transmitter and receiver pair is a device that can send and receive radio signals. The transmitter is the source of the signal, and the receiver is the destination. They are also used for navigation purposes