Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Best Price Guaranteed
Led Combo (R-G-Y-B-W) 5mm
LEDs are used as indicator lamps in many devices and are increasingly used for other lighting. It looks like a white LED and illuminates blue light. When a light-emitting diode is switched on, electrons are able to recombine with holes within the device, releasing energy in the form of photons. This effect is called electroluminescence and the colour of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photon) is determined by the energy bandgap of the semiconductor.
It is good quality and durable & small size and super bright LEDs with Low heat dissipation, energy-saving, and a long lifespan. These LEDs are always in demand in the DIY community as well as in industrial applications.
- DIY LED projects
- School science experiments
- Automobile decorations
- Electronic and electrical experiments
- 10x Red LED
- 10x Blue LED
- 10x Green LED
- 10x White LED
- 10x Yellow LED
|Colour||Red, Green, Blue, White, and Yellow|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|
1. What is LED?
- A Light Emitting Diode (LED) is a semiconductor device, which can emit light when an electric current passes through it. To do this, holes from p-type semiconductors recombine with electrons from n-type semiconductors to produce light.
2. What is the working principle of the LED?
- A light-emitting diode is a two-lead semiconductor light source. It is a p–n junction diode that emits light when activated. When a suitable voltage is applied to the leads, electrons are able to recombine with electron holes within the device, releasing energy in the form of photons.
3. Where can I use the LED?
- LEDs are used as indicator lamps in many devices and are increasingly used for other lighting. LEDs are also used in DIY led projects, school science experiments, automobile decorations and electronic and electrical experiments.