- The antenna assembly consists of a patch antenna for receiving GNSS signals and a preamplifier for signal amplification.
- Power supply to the antenna preamplifier must be provided by the application on the same RF signal trace as the GNSS RF signal is carried to the application.
- The antenna has an internal magnet so that it can be fixed on a metallic surface.
- Easy to use an antenna. Does not require RF or antenna knowledge.
GPS GNSS Antenna for Raspberry Pi HAT
This GPS/GLONASS GNSS Antenna is designed for applications that require high positioning accuracy by combining signals from GPS, GLONASS, systems. The tiny size of this antenna allows it to be used in very space-restricted environments. With a 3-meter long cable, one can use this antenna to enhance the GPS Signals in an indoor project with Raspberry Pi HAT or Arduino Shield. The antenna is manufactured to strict first-tier Automotive-quality controlled the manufacturing process.
- 1 x GPS GNSS Antenna for Raspberry Pi HAT
|Operating Frequency||1575.42 Mhz|
|LNA gain(without cable)||27dB|
|Typical noise figure||1.5dB|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3 ~ 7|
|Cable Size||2.6 AWG|