Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Dual USB 5V 1A 2.1A Mobile Power Bank
This is the Dual USB 5V 1A 2.1A Digital LCD 18650 Lithium Battery Charging Module Accessories, 18650 Circuit board shell.
Meet the individual needs of your DIY, but you must understand basic electronic assembly. The motherboard comes with protection Charging, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and overcurrent protection. An intelligent output device after charging full, automatically stop charging, to prevent mobile phones overcharge. Output voltage and current stable, will not harm user devices.
Note: The circuit board is connected to the battery negative B-, B + is positive, do not connect reversed, connecting reversed will burn the board, the battery is connected in parallel welding, assembling battery. Note that the insulation between the battery and the circuit board, battery lead not to touch the circuit board, so as not to cause a short circuit.
- 1 x Dual USB 5V 1A 2.1A Mobile Power Bank
|Micro USB input||5V 1A|
|USB Output||5V 2.1A / 5V 1A|
|Batteries Type||liquid lithium-ion batteries|
|Screen size||27mm x 17mm|
|Dimensions||57mm x 28mm|
1. How do I use a Dual USB 5V 1A 2.1A Mobile Power Bank with PCB Power Module?
- In the circuit board, connect B- to the negative terminal of the load module and B+ to the positive terminal of the load module. No reverse connection will burn the card. Make sure there is isolation between the power source and the circuit when installing the battery. Long press the switch, the flashlight LED will light up, then long press to turn off. 2A output is not continuous current, it varies with USB connection load, current output automatically according to load. If the battery is connected incorrectly, the reverse polarity will burn the circuit. So be sure to check the battery polarity when connecting.
2. How can I make a DIY Power Bank?
- It is very easy to make a DIY Power bank at home.
1. Before making your own power bank module you will need some basic components mentioned below.
- Dual USB 5V 1A 2.1A Mobile Power Bank with PCB Power Module LCD
- TP4056 Lithium Battery Charging Board
- Lithium Ion battery
2. Next, We will have to do the connection. While doing connection make sure you do nor reverse the polarity else it might damage the circuit.
3. Once done, we can connect the USB cable and connect it with the phone and turn the switch on.