- The Arduino Nano 33 IoT is based on the SAMD21 microcontroller.
- The WiFi and Bluetooth® connectivity is performed with a module from u-blox, the NINA-W10, a low power chipset operating in the 2.4GHz range.
- The Arduino Nano has an operating voltage of 3.3V.
- It is integrated with 14 digital input-output pins, 11 PWM pins, a UART, an SPI and an I2C interface.
- Robocraze is the approved seller of Arduino products in India and you can buy Arduino Nano 33 IoT with headers board at best prices from Robocraze.
Arduino Nano 33 IOT Headers
The Arduino Nano 33 IoT is the easiest and cheapest point of entry to enhance existing devices (and creating new ones) to be part of the IoT and designing pico-network applications. Whether you are looking at building a sensor network connected to your office or home router, or if you want to create a BLE device sending data to a cellphone, the Nano 33 IoT is your one-stop solution for many of the basic IoT application scenarios.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Arduino in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, or any other part of India you can order and buy Arduino Nano 33 IOT online from the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Arduino Nano 33 IOT Headers
Arduino Nano 33 IOT Headers Specifications
|Microcontroller||SAMD21 Cortex®-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU|
|Radio module||u-blox NINA-W102|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||7 mA|
|Dimension||45 mm x 18 mm|
|Weight||5 grams (with headers)|