Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Adjustable Temperature Controller with Display Socket
This module is XK-W2001 Adjustable Temperature Controller and features a digital display on the socket. The XK-W2001 Adjustable Temperature Controller is a mini temperature controller with a socket. The adjustable temperature controller socket AU plug is integrated with a clear digital display for better readability.
The clear digital display on the XK-W2001 adjustable temperature controller socket gives you better readability and a Wide temperature measuring range. The XK-W2001 temperature controller socket plug has Input voltage of 110-220V with input of NTC10K L=1 waterproof probe.
- P0 setting start temperature Press the SET button to enter the internal menu. The default display is P0.
- Press the SET button again to set the desired starting temperature with the up and down buttons.
- P1 setting stop temperature Press the setting button to enter the internal menu, the digital display is P0, switch to P1 by the up and down buttons, press the setting button again, and set the required stop temperature by the up and down buttons.
- P2 Setting calibration temperature In the same way, enter the internal menu, switch to P2 by the up and down buttons, and then press the faint setting button.
- Set the required calibration temperature by the up and down buttons. P3 Setting starting delay time In the same way, enter the internal menu, switch to P3 by pressing the up and down buttons, press the setting button again, and set the required delay time (in minutes) by the up and down buttons.
- 1x Temperature Controller
|Temperature measure range||-50℃~110℃|
|Length of the Probe||1 meter|
|Dimensions||4 x 3 x 2 cms|
1. What are the different types of temperature controllers?
- There are three basic types of process controllers: on-off, proportional, and PID. Depending upon the system to be controlled, the operator will be able to use one type or another to control the process.
2. What is a temperature controller?
- A temperature controller is a device used to hold the desired temperature at a specified value. The simplest example of a temperature controller is a common thermostat found in homes.