- These Yellow LED's can be used in bicycle lights, traffic lights, a message displaying boards.
- Used in Do-It-Yourself Kits and Science Project.
- An LED is an integrated optical component may be used to shape its radiation pattern.
- Yellow LED's present many advantages over incandescent light sources including lower energy consumption, longer lifetime, improved physical robustness, smaller size, and faster switching.
- Best Used for Engineering Projects and prototyping experiments.
5mm Yellow LED (Pack of 10)
A yellow light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source. LED's are used as indicator lamps in many devices and are increasingly used for other lighting. It looks like a white led and illuminate's blue light. When a light-emitting diode is switched on, electrons are able to recombine with holes within the device, releasing energy in the form of photons. This effect is called electroluminescence and the colour of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photon) is determined by the energy bandgap of the semiconductor.
- 10 x 5mm Green LED's
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|