22.2V 16000mAh 35C 6S1P Bonka Lipo Battery
Lithium Polymer (AKA “LiPo”) batteries are a type of battery now used in many consumer electronics devices. They have been gaining in popularity in the radio control industry over the last few years and are now the most popular choice for anyone looking for long run times and high power
The 16000 mAh 25/50C 6S1P Bonka battery is a great choice which is specially designed for high power output such as for Quadcopters, Airplanes, RC Boat, RC Cars, etc
How to charge your LiPo battery using the IMAX B6 charger
- In order to maintain the efficiency and battery life of the LiPo batteries, avoid overcharging or over-discharging them.
LiPo batteries must not be kept near hot devices, surfaces, or substances. This can lead to severe damage and/or fire.
To avoid environmental damage, do not throw the Lithium Polymer batteries into water or fire.
Never leave this battery on charge unattended.
Applications for this product:
LiPo batteries can be used in
Power various small low-powered embedded devices.
1x 22.2v 16000mah 25/50C 6S1P Bonka Lipo Battery
|Max. Continuous Discharge||25C (400A)|
|Max Burst Discharge||50C (800A)|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 7.8 x 17.2 cm (LxWxH)|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are LiPo batteries dangerous?
- LiPo batteries are generally safer and more environmentally friendly than other R/C batteries like NiCd and NiMH
2. Can lipo batteries catch fire?
- Yes, if they are not charged or used properly, they won't have peak performance for long, they can smoke and catch fire
3. What are do's and dont's of lipo battery?
|Disconnect your battery when not in use||Never use chargers that are not Li-Po- specific|
|Always store your LiPo batteries at room temperature|
Never discharge a Li-Po battery beyond its critical minimum
voltage as it will cause permanent damage to the battery
|Follow proper disposal protocols for disposing of the LiPo batteries||Never charge, discharge, use, or store a damaged or puffy LiPo battery|
|Ensure connectors are insulated correctly to prevent short circuit|
4. How do I know if my LiPo battery is bad?
- LiPo batteries should last between 300 and 500 charge cycles depending on the usage of your drone, battery quality and how well you maintain them. If your batteries stop working well after only a few cycles, this means they could be damaged, defective or poor quality, and you should stop using them immediately