- The flysky fsi6 is a 6 channel remote control transmitter device for quadcopters and drones.
- This is a compact 6-channel receiver with a range exceeding 500m.
- It comes with a dual antenna for excellent reception and interference rejection capabilities.
- Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons.
- The backlight LCD screen displays real-time transmitter and receiver voltage.
FlySky FSI6 2.4GHz 6 Channel RC Transmitter
- 1 x Flysky FSi6 RC Transmitter andReceiver
Features of Flysky FSi6 Remote Controller for DIY Quadcopter
|Number of Channels||6|
|Transmitting Power||≤ 20dBm|
|Dimension||47 x 26.2 x 15 mm|
What protocol does FlySky use?
AFHDS stands for Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, and is a digital protocol that ensures 2 or more radios can operate at the same time without interfering each other's respective aircraft (or receiver).
What is the range of FlySky FS i6?
The Flysky FSi6 has a great range of transmitting and receiving signals upto 500 metres.