- It is a non-invasive AC current sensor.
- It meets the UL94-V0 flame retardant properties
- The utput plug of the sensor is 3.5mm.
- The sensor has two forms of output; current and voltage.
- The AC current sensor is an ideal component for IOT science project.
YHDC Non-invasive AC Current Sensor
The YHDC SCT-013-000 is a non-invasive AC Current Sensor. This means that the non invasive AC current sensor is a current transformer that can be used to measure AC current up to 100 amperes.
Current Transformer sensors can be used to measure the building electricity consumption. These transformers have a primary winding, magnetic core and a secondary winding. The secondary winding comprises many turns of fine wire housed within the casing of the transformer.
Applications of Non-invasive AC Current Sensor:
- The AC current sensor is perfect for current measuring.
- It helps in monitoring and protecting Motor.
- It can be used in lighting equipment and air compressor.
- 1 x YHDC Non-invasive AC Current Sensor
|Max. Input (A)||40|
|Rated output (V)||1|
|Frequency range||50Hz – 1KHz|
|Dimensions||6 x 3.4 x 2cms|