Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
XL4015 DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Module
The XL4015 power module is a DC to DC step-down (BUCK) power module that operates at a switching frequency of 180kHz. In such high frequency, it provides smaller-sized filter components compared with low frequency switching regulators.
This DC-DC switching buck converter is capable of driving a 5A load with excellent line and load regulation. The main switching component is XL4015, an adjustable output version switching regulator. It is an efficient switching regulator and the output efficiency is significantly higher in comparison with the popular boost regulators. At higher input voltages, the regulator operates at a switching frequency of 180kHz, thus allowing the overall board size to be smaller and space-saving. It is a high-power switching module with a toroidal ring inductor.
- DIY based power supply
- To serve the power requirements of high-power Audio-based circuits.
- High current applications with small space
- 1 x XL4015 DC-DC
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|
1. What is XL4015 Module?
- The XL4015 Buck Module is a fixed frequency 180 kHz PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC module. Capable of driving 5A loads with high efficiency, low ripple and load regulation. Used as a step-down module with overcurrent protection. It can be used as a charger for lithium batteries.
2. How do I use XL4015 module?
- A 230V to 30V step-down transformer is required to run the XL4015 DC-DC step-down power module. The output of the transformer is fed to the input of the rectifier diode as shown in the figure above. The output of the diode is fed directly to the input of the XL4015 module. The user can adjust the potentiometer to get the output voltage from 1.25V to 36V. However, the higher the input voltage, the higher the load current capability. Connect the regulated or unregulated input through the IN+ and IN- pins and adjust the output voltage using a potentiometer. Connect the load directly to the OUT+ and OUT- pins.
3. What are the uses of an XL4015 Module?
- The XL4015 DC/DC buck module is used when the input voltage is higher than the output voltage of the buck field, such as battery, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply. It can be used in LiPo batteries also.