Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
People Also Buy
DHT22 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module (AM2302)
- Regular price
- Rs. 259
- Sale price
- Rs. 259
- Regular price
- Unit price
BME680 Digital Humidity Temperature Pressure High Altitude Sensor Module
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,164
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,164
- Regular price
- Unit price
W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Module
The W1209 digital temperature controller thermostat module is a small, standalone device that allows you to control the temperature of a system or process using a digital interface. It typically includes a temperature sensor, a control algorithm, and an output mechanism to control the temperature. The W1209 module may have inputs for setting the temperature setpoint and control parameters, as well as outputs for controlling devices such as heating elements or cooling fans. It may also have a display for showing the current temperature, setpoint, and other information. The module is designed to be easily integrated into a larger system or device
How simple would it be for your fan to turn on/off automatically when the temperature rises or falls? Setting a trigger temperature to determine when the fan should turn on or off is all that is required. Utilizing the extremely functional W1209 thermostat, which can assist you in creating such simple yet fantastic home automation!
Pin Diagram of W1209:
Configurations of W1209 Digital Thermostat
With this W1209 Digital thermostat controller , you can intelligently control power to most types of electrical devices based on the temperature sensed by the included high-accuracy NTC temperature sensor.
Temperature sensors, keys, 7 segment LED display, relays, and a DC 12V power supply are all features of the W1209 thermostat controller. It is a cost-effective thermostat controller of high quality. It requires W1209 case to protect the thermostat controller from any damage,
Thermostats are tools that monitor a system's temperature to keep it at or close to the desired set point. The module's NTC temperature sensor enables intelligent temperature-based control of a variety of electrical components. The resistance of an NTC thermistor lowers as temperature rises because of its negative temperature coefficient. Because the W1209 thermostat has an embedded microcontroller built-in, little programming experience is needed. The W1209 has three switches that can be used to set up the different parameters, such as the ON and OFF trigger temperatures. The relay can be turned on at voltages as high as 240V AC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A. The state is displayed with the aid of the LED on the W1209 thermostat, and the temperature is displayed in degrees Celsius with the aid of a 7-segment display and a relay.
Displaying the current temperature: The Thermostat will display the current temperature in °C by default. When in any other mode making no input for approximately 5 seconds will cause the thermostat to return to this default display.
Setting the trigger temperature: To set the trick to a temperature press the button marked 'SET'. The seven-segment display will flash. You can now set a trigger temperature ( in °C) using the '+' and '-' buttons in 0.1° increments. If no buttons are pressed for approximately 2 seconds the trigger temperature will be stored and the display will return to the current temperature.
Setting the parameters for the W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Module :
To set any parameter, first long press the 'SET' button for at least 5 seconds. The seven-segment display should now display 'P0'. This represents parameter P0. Pressing the '+' or '-' buttons will cycle through the various parameters ( P0 to P6). Pressing the 'SET' button whilst any of these parameters are displayed will allow you to change the value for that parameter using the '+' and '-' buttons. When finished setting a parameter press the set button to exit that option. If no buttons are pressed for approximately 5 seconds that thermostat will exit the perimeter options and will return to the default temperature display.
- Heating Parameter P0: P0 has two settings, C and H. As the relay energizes when the temperature is reached, the default setting C can be utilized to connect to an air conditioner. When the required temperature is found, setting H results in de energizing the relay. Any heating apparatus can be controlled by it.
- Hysteresis Parameter P1: The temperature range that must alter before a relay will change status is determined by this parameter.
- Parameter P2 (Upper Limit Temperature): P2 limits the maximum trigger temperature that can be set. It serves as a safety feature that prevents the user from setting a trigger temperature that is too high.
- Parameter P3 (Lower Limit Temperature): P3 limits the minimum trigger temperature that can be set. As a safety measure, it prevents the user from setting a low triggering temperature.
- Offset Correction Parameter P4: If there is a discrepancy between the displayed temperature and the actual temperature measurement using this parameter, changes can be made.
- Delay Parameter P5: The delay parameter P5 can be used to control how long the relay switches after the trigger temperature has been attained. It can be set for up to ten minutes at a time, in one-minute intervals.
- Alarm Parameter P6: When the temperature exceeds the specified level, this parameter causes the relay to shut off. As a warning, the display will flash "---" when an alarm condition exists. When the temperature reaches this point, the relay will not re-energize.
- Long press the “SET” button to activate the menu.
- Code Description Range Default Value
- P0 Heat C/H C
- P1 Backlash Set 0.1-15 ( 2)
- P2 Upper Limit 110 ( 110)
- P3 Lower Limit -39 ( -39)
- P4 Correction -7.0 ~( 0 )
- P5 Delay Start Time 0-10 mins( 0)
- P6 High-Temperature Alarm 0-110 (OFF)
- Long pressing +- will reset all values to their default.
- To measure on-display temperature
To turn any application ON/ OFF based on temperature reading ( both AC and DC)
- W1209 100 Egg Incubator
- Digital Temperature Controller with Waterproof Probes for Aquarium Temperature Control
- Indoor Room Temperature Control
- 1 x W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Module
|Humidity||20 - 85%|
|Temperature Control Range||-50 ~ 110 Celsius|
|Cable Length||0.5 Meter|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3 cm|
1. What is W1209?
- The W1209 is an incredibly low-cost yet highly functional thermostat controller. With this module you can intelligently control power to most types of electrical devices, based on the temperature sensed by the included high-accuracy NTC temperature sensor. Although this module has an embedded microcontroller no programming knowledge is required. 3 tactile switches allow for configuring various parameters including on & off trigger temperatures. The current temperature is displayed in degrees Centigrade via its 3-digit seven-segment display and the current relay state by an onboard LED.
2. What is a thermostat module? How to reset my digital thermostat?
- Thermostats are devices that sense the temperature of a system so that the temperature is maintained at the desired set point or near it. NTC temperature sensor allows the module to intelligently control varied electrical devices based on the temperature.
Hold both + and – for a while to reset to factory settings. After 5 seconds the Controller will return to the thermostat function.
3. How does a W1209 thermostat controller work?
- W1209 thermostat controller has an integrated microcontroller built in. The module has three switches that can be used to set up the different parameters, such as the ON and OFF trigger temperatures. The relay can be turned on at voltages as high as 240V AC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A. The state is displayed with the aid of the LED on the W1209 module, and the temperature is displayed in degrees Celsius with the aid of a 7-segment display and a relay.
4. How do I set the temperature on my thermostat W1209?
- The W1209 temperature controller board has three tactile buttons for setting the temperature: set, +, and -. A long press on a Set button will bring up the menu. P0 will appear on the display. Use + and - to scroll through various menus. Press Set to display the menu options. Use + and - to change the value of this option. Press Set again to save the setting and return to the menu. Press and hold + and - for a factory reset. After 5 seconds, the controller returns to the thermostat function. A short press on SET causes the display to flash. Set the target temperature with + and -. The temperature will be saved after 2 seconds.
5. Are digital thermostats more efficient?
- The W1209 Temperature Controller Thermostat is a budget-friendly digital thermostat. It can intelligently control the power supply of most types of electrical devices based on the temperature detected by the included high-precision sensor. The W1209 Digital thermostat price in India ranges from 100/- to 190/- INR. On Robocraze the digital thermostat cost is 109/- INR.
6. How much do smart thermostats cost?
- The W1209 Digital thermostat price in India ranges from 100/- to 190/- INR. On Robocraze the digital thermostat cost is 109/- INR.