Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Soldron 75W/230V High Quality Soldering Iron
This is a high quality Soldering Iron also known as Soldering Gun from Soldron. The Soldron 75 watt Soldering Iron can attain maximum Temperature of 480°C and is ideal for the electrical and automotive industries. 75 watt soldering Iron comes with comfortable rubber coated handle and is one of the heaviest of duty irons and is intended for going where no smaller iron will do.
Soldering Iron Kit is a big help in your soldering needs. Pencil style irons that is easy to use and suitable for hobbyist use. With this multifunctional tool kit, you can be repairing various electronics and circuit boards, like welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computer hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets of children, crafts, and more.
- Tinning up to 10sqmm wire lugs
- Soldering up to 10sqmm lugs
- Soldering copper sheets up to 1mm thick
- Large component soldering such as Silicon Controlled Rectifier(SCR), TRIACs, Diodes etc.
- Various large terminal soldering
- Heavy electrical work
- Motor Winding
- 1 x Soldron 75W/230V High Quality Soldering Iron
|Brand & Model no.||Soldron 75W/230V, SI75A|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC 50Hz|
|Rated Power||75 Watt|
|Cable Length||1.5 Meter|
Gun Length: = 27 cm (15 cm Handle+12 cm Heating Arm)
Body Diameter: 3.5 cm
Bit Tip Diameter: 7 mm
1. Why do we solder?
- Soldering is required in PCB Designing, electronic repair works. Soldering helps in joining two conductive materials to each other.
2. Which is the best soldering iron in India?
- When it come to choosing the best soldering Iron Kit Soldron Soldering iron is best in term of its price and and features.
3. What is the price of solder iron?
- The Soldron soldering iron price ranges from 300 to 1700 INR.