- Input voltage: 2.8 ~ 4.5V, very suitable for 3.7V polymer lithium battery
- Input rated current: 8A and Output current: 5V3A, 9V2A, 12V2A. Output current is adaptive.
- Output voltage: The default is 5V, triggering fast charge after 4.5V ~ 12V according to the protocol.
- Efficiency is up to 93%, with a typical value of 90%.
Single Cell Lithium Battery Boost Power Module Board
The single cell power board Support FCP voltage and current output protocol. Support Qualcomm QC2.0/3.0 classA 5V, 9V, 12V voltage output. It automatically recognize FCP and QC2.0/3.0 fast charge protocol.
The single cell lithium battery power module is a high power density, fully integrated boost converter with an 11mΩ power switch and a 13mΩ rectifier switch that provides an efficient, small form factor solution for portable systems. With a wide input voltage range of 2.7V to 12V, the TPS61088 supports applications with single or two-cell Li-Ion batteries.
Application of the Power Modue Board:
This module can be applied to a single-cell lithium battery to 5V-12V output for general digital product charging, such as mobile phones, Ipad, MP3, PSP and so on.
It can be used as a high current output mobile power source only by connecting the battery.
It is also possible to supply power to the 5-12V product by setting the output voltage.
- 1 x Single Cell Power Module Board
Single Cell Lithium Battery Power Module Specifications
|Number of Cells||Single Cell|
|Main control chip||TPS61088A|
|Input voltage||2.8 ~ 4.5V, very suitable for 3.7V polymer lithium battery|
|Output power||up to 24W|
|Output current||5V3A, 9V2A, 12V2A. Output current is adaptive.|
|Dimensions||4.75 x 1.65 x 0.8cms|