Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
The single-board computer known as Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is the successor to the Raspberry Pi Zero W. Boasting a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor running at 1GHz and 512MB of SDRAM, it is significantly faster than its predecessor. The Raspberry Pi-designed System-in-Package with 512MB of RAM provides added processing power, while 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2 with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 3 support enable connectivity.
The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is perfect for smart home applications and IoT projects such as security cameras and Bluetooth speakers. Its mini HDMI port, micro USB port, and micro USB power port provide ample connectivity options. It is also compatible with most existing Raspberry Pi Zero cases.
The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is a powerful and versatile single-board computer that is ideal for a variety of projects. Its fast processing speed, wireless connectivity, and compact design make it a popular choice for smart home and IoT applications.
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is perfect for a range of smart home applications and other IoT projects. From security cameras to Bluetooth speakers, Zero 2 W has a tiny form factor and impressive power that make it an ideal computer for your projects.
Like the original Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W features a mini HDMI port, a micro USB port, and a micro USB power port.
Raspberry Pi offers a wide range of high-quality, low-cost cables and adapters to get you up and running on your Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
We’ve got the power
The official Raspberry Pi Micro USB Power Supply is designed to be the most reliable source of power for your Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
It is also compatible with any other Raspberry Pi that features a micro USB connector.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized seller of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai, or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W Board online from Robocraze at the comfort of your home.
- Raspberry Pi-designed System-in-Package, which integrates the BCM2710A1 die used in Raspberry Pi 3 with 512MB of RAM.
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset pins via solder test points
- CSI camera connector
- VideoCore IV GPU
- Portable Pocket-Sized Computer
- Compact Raspberry Pi Zero Server
- Binary Clock With Unicorn pHAT
- ZeroBot - Raspberry Pi Zero FPV Robot
- Remote Controlled Smart Drone
- Raspberry Pi Zero Wi-Fi Security Camera
1 x Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
|Model||Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W|
|Processor||1GHz quad-core, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 CPU|
|RAM||512MB LPDDR2 DRAM|
|Wireless||802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2 / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)|
|Dimensions||65 x 30 x 5.2mm|
1. What can I do with a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W?
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is perfect for a range of smart home applications and other IoT projects. From security cameras to Bluetooth speakers, Zero 2 W has the tiny form factor and impressive power that make it an ideal computer for your projects.
2. What is a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W?
- A Raspberry Pi Zero is a small computer with enough processing power to handle a wide range of project types. With a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W, you get more performance from its quad-core processor in addition to the adaptability of wireless networking. While the battery life for remote-controlled projects will be affected, it's a reasonable trade-off to enhance your Pi Zero-based projects.
3. How do you power a Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W?
- The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W should be powered using the rightmost micro-USB port. When you first start the system, be sure to install the most recent updates. When these procedures are complete, you can use the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W in the same way just as every other Raspberry Pi SBC.
4. What is the best use of Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W?
- The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is a highly versatile computer that can be employed for a diverse range of projects. It is particularly well-suited for smart home applications, IoT projects, wildlife cameras, motion detectors, air quality sensors, portable gaming consoles, water-level sensors, network adblockers, WiFi security cameras, IoT smart alarm clocks, and music players. The Pi Zero 2 W's power efficiency makes it a superb option for battery-powered projects, including sensor data logging. It is also an excellent choice for mixed CPU-and-memory tasks, as it is the most efficient Pi available.
5. Does Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W have WiFi?
- Yes, the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W has WiFi. It offers 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2, along with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).