Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Raspberry Pi Pico Microcontroller Board (Pack of 50)
The Raspberry Pi Pico Pack of 50 is the latest released microcontroller board by Raspberry Pi. The 50 Quantity of Raspberry Pi Pico Board without headers is exclusively created by Robocraze for Schools & Colleges, Wholesalers, Industries, Offices etc.
Raspberry Pi Pico Microcontroller Board is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. It feature the RP2040 which marks Raspberry Pi's first microcontroller designed in-house. Pico provides minimal (yet flexible) external circuitry to support the RP2040 chip (Flash, crystal, power supplies and decoupling and USB connector). The majority of the RP2040 microcontroller pins are brought to the user IO pins on the left and right edge of the board. Four RP2040 IO are used for internal functions - driving an LED, on-board Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) power control and sensing the system voltages.
Features of Raspberry Pi Pico Board:
- High-Performance CPU: The Raspberry Pi Pico features Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz With 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory.
- Multiple Software Support: The Raspberry Pi Pico can support multiple software. You can connect it to any system and start programming in C/C++ SDK, Micropython SDK.
- Rich Hardware Interface: The Raspberry Pi Pico has 26 multifunction GPIO Pins, 2 SPI Pins, 2 I2C Pins, 2 UART Pins, 3 12-bit ADC Pins and 16 controllable PWM channels.
Benefits if you buy Raspberry Pi Pico Pack of 50:
- Lowest Price in India
- Zero Shipping Cost throughout India.
- 100% Original Microcontroller Boards
- 50 x Raspberry Pi Pico Microcontroller Board
|Processor||Dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+|
|Clock||Up to 133 MHz|
|Memory||264 kB SRAM, 2 MB QSPI Flash|
|SPI controllers Ports||2|
|I2C controllers Ports||2|
|PWM channels Ports||16|
|Programmable I/O state machines for custom peripheral support||8|
|Input power||1.8-5.5 V DC|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 85 °C|
|Onboard sensor||Temperature sensor|
|Libraries||Accelerated integer and floating-point|
|Size||21 × 51 mm|