- The Raspberry Pi High-Quality camera has a 12.3 Mega Pixel resolution
- It is stacked with Sony IMX477R and has a back-illuminated sensor.
- it is compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4 boards.
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- It is integrated with IR cut filter.
- Buy the Raspberry Pi Camera Lens base online at best prices in India.
Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera
The Raspberry pi launched a new camera board called the High-Quality Camera that improves the photographic capabilities available to the popular DIY computer’s enthusiasts and hobbyists. It comes with a 7.9mm (Type 1/2.3) Sony IMX477 12.3-megapixel back-illuminated sensor, along with the amount that works with off the shelf C- and CS-mount lenses used on industrial and 16mm film cameras. It is compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4 boards.
The High-Quality Camera has great flexibility and supports interchangeable C- and CS-mount lenses and offers adjustable back focus. It is integrated with a C Mount adapter that makes it easy to attach a wide variety of lenses through third-party products.
Note: Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Raspberry Pi products in India. Therefore, even if you are in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai or Pune, you can buy Raspberry Pi Interchangeable camera lens base online from Robocraze at the comfort of your homes.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Interchangeable camera lens base
Raspberry Pi Camera Lens Base Specifications
|Camera Sensor||Sony IMX477 sensor|
|Lens Focus||Adjustable back focus (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)|
|Ribbon cable length||200 mm|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cm|