Mega 2560 Pro CH340G ATmega2560 Board
The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board is based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and the USB-UART adapter CH340. The board is compatible with Arduino Mega 2560. The Mega 2560 is an excellent solution for building exciting projects based on ATmega2560.
The Mega Pro Embed functionalities are identical to the Mega 2560. Even though it is an Embed board, it is solid stable as the Mega Board. It uses the original chip, and a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonator is present on the board. It has a Micro USB connector that allows you to connect the microcontroller to the computer via the USB-UART adapter CH340 and may require an installation driver.
You can power the board or power the pins through the MicroUSB connector. The voltage regulator (LDO) can handle input voltages from 6V to 9V (peak 18V) DC. The voltage regulator allows to use up to 18V as an input value, however, we do not recommend exceeding the recommended values aforementioned, since this can lead to excessive heat and damage the device.
- IoT Projects
- Home automation
- Agriculture automation
- 1 x Mega 2560 Pro CH340G ATmega2560 Board
- 20 x Pin Headers
|Board||Mega 2560 Pro CH240G ATmega2560 Board|
|Input Voltages||6V to 9V|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which development boards use the ATmega2560?
- The Mega 2560 pro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 16 analogue inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
2. What is Mega 2560 Pro ATmega2560 Board?
- The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board is based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and the USB-UART adapter CH340. The board is compatible with Arduino Mega 2560. The Mega 2560 is an excellent choice for creating exciting ATmega2560-based projects. The Mega Pro Embed has the same features as the Mega 2560. Despite being an Embed board, it is as stable as a Mega Board. The original chip is used, and the board includes a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonator. It has a Micro USB connector for connecting the microcontroller to a computer via the USB-UART adapter CH340, and it may require an installation driver.
3. What is the ATmega2560 microcontroller?
- The ATmega2560 is an 8-bit CMOS microcontroller based on the AVR-enhanced RISC architecture that uses very little power. The ATmega2560 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz by executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.