Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
People Also Buy
650nm Mini Laser Dot Diode
- Regular price
- Rs. 17
- Sale price
- Rs. 17
- Regular price
- Unit price
Laser Receiver Module
LASER lights have many applications like in counting, time measurement, laser guidance systems etc. It is very vital to correctly read and perform the corresponding function given in your code as any misread or malfunction in system can lead to fatal errors and losses to company. To keep this error in check this Non- Modulator Tube LASER Receiver sensor module is there to help you read the incoming laser signals accurately. It gives output of laser receiver in digital format and output pin is high when LASER is detected and low when LASER is not detected. This module works on 5V Voltage input and due to its small size you can use it in portable devices and industrial equipment.
This Laser Receiver Sensor Module Laser output High Level is a sensor for Raspberry Pi and Arduino to receive the laser output and decode it digital data. At Input, the module Receives a laser signal when output high level; Does not receive a laser signal when output low level. On detecting a laser signal, output goes at a high level (5V) until the laser signal is there.
- PCB Color: Green
- Output high level when receiving the laser signal
- Output low level when not receiving laser signal.
- Application: Electronic Circuits
- 1 x Laser Receiver Module
|Working Voltage||5V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-30ºC ~ 85ºC|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 1.9cm|
1. What is a laser receiver module?
- Laser Transmitter Receiver Modules are small, cheap, and readily available modules that can be used to detect motion. The laser Transmitter module produces a straight, non-diverging laser beam and a separate non-modulating Laser Tube Sensor/Receiver module.
2. What is the working principle of the Laser receiver module?
- LASER Receiver sensor module helps you read the incoming laser signals accurately. it gives the output of the laser receiver in digital format and the output pin is high when the laser is detected and low when the laser is not detected. this module works on 5v voltage input and due to its small size, you can use it in portable devices and industrial equipment.
3. What are the applications of the laser receiver module?
- LASER lights have many applications like counting, time measurement, laser guidance systems, etc. This laser receiver module is a sensor for raspberry pi and Arduino to receive the laser output and decode its digital data.