- The DJI Naza Lite flight controller system requires an input voltage 8V~5.5V.
- This multi-rotor flight controller consumes a maximum power of 1.5W and at a normal rate it consumes a power of 0.6W.
- The DJI Naza flight controller is equipped with an inner damping system, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer.
- It has an auto-pilot system and can measure the altitude of the DJI quadcopter drone. It also features the ability to judge the conditions while the quadcopter is in flight.
- The Naza flight controller supports an ESC output of 400Hz refresh frequency.
DJI Naza-M Lite Multi-Rotor Quadcopter Flight Controller System
The DJI Naza-M Lite Multi-rotor quadcopter flight controller is perfect for entry-level drone enthusiasts. The advanced attitude stabilization algorithm of the DJI Naza flight controller inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI drones and quadcopters. The flexibility and stability provided by the DJI flight controller provides a great flight experience for hobbyists.
The DJI Naza flight controller provides great scope for aerial photographers with the integration plug and play GPS module. With the help of this GPS module, this multirotor flight controller system can lock the position and altitude accurately even in windy conditions. The DJI flight controller has a built-in gimbal stabilization function is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the aircraft.
The DJI Naza quadcopter flight controller features a failsafe mode. This mode gets activated when the communication between MC and the transmitter is disconnected. When the failsafe mode of the DJI Naza controller gets activated the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to centre position. Sometimes a low battery voltage can have harmful consequences on the drone which may result in crashing. In such a situation, the flight controller is designed for low voltage protection. This system will help the drone to descend and land safely.
Note: The package weighs 500 grams (approx) and Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 5cms (approx)
|DJI Naza Controller Unit||x 1|
|DJI Remote LED module for Coding and Interfacing with PC||x 1|
|DJI Power Module||x 1|
|DJI USB to MicroUSB Cable (18 inches)||x 1|
|GPS Module||x 1|
|GPS Module Stand||x 1|
|Servo Cables (5 Inches Each)||x 8|
|Set of Precise Double sided tape||x 1|