- The 4 channel relay wireless module can be used as remote control electric doors, windows, switches, security and other remote areas
- The relays can be used to control 240 V appliances, motors, other electronic circuits, etc.
- Working Mode: Output selectable between Latching and Non Latching types.
- Both the transmitter and the receiver come with an onboard antenna and offer a compact and simple design.
4 Channel Relay Wireless Module
This is a 4 channel relay module which can be controlled by a wireless remote through a wireless RF link. The wireless board can operate within a range of 50m when the remote is in line of sight and around 25m when indoors. The RF link on this board works on the 433 MHz frequency.
How to link the 4 channel relay with remote?
To link the remote and relay, power relay board, hold down the button for about 1 second to learn to let go.
Learn indicator light flashes, press the button on the remote control to learn indicator light flashes after a few off, both represent learning success.
- 1 x 4 ch remote control module
- 1 x remote unit(not include the 12V 23A battery, the airmail ban it)
- 1x plastic case for the receiver
|Relay Board Operating voltage||DC12V|
|Working current||50 ~ 200mA|
|Maximum Relay Load Ratings||5A 220VAC / 10A 24VDC|
|Dimensions||70 × 50 × 20mm|