Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
3 Channel Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board
The 3 channel digital subwoofer amplifier board runs on two high-quality TPA3116D2 digital amplifier chips. It is powered at a DC supply voltage of 12-24V. The subwoofer amplifier board has very sound quality with great amplifying power. This amplifier board has 3 channels out of which there are two 50W channels and one 100W channel that works with high efficiency and produces low heat. Users can simply connect the power supply and loudspeaker box in order to enjoy pure digital music.
1 x 2.1 Channel Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board
TPA3116 x 2
|Channels||Left, Right, and Subwoofer|
50W x 2 + 100W x 1 Subwoofer
|Frequency Response Range||
100 x 70 x 30 mm
1. What is the 2.1 Channel Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board?
- The 2.1 Channel Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board is a device that is used to amplify the audio signal which comes as an output from various low-powered devices. Like Mobile phones, laptops, Bluetooth Receivers or even microcontrollers.
2. How to use this Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board?
- The 2.1 Channel Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board needs a power supply rated at 12-24 Volts and 3 amperes or more. The audio input signal for amplification is given using a 3.5 mm jack or by using the 3 pin header. The amplified output is taken through 3 channels as Left, Right, and Subwoofer. On each channel speakers are connected. The volume of the output can be varied by varying the potentiometers present onboard.
3. Can the Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Board play audio through bluetooth? And what is its speaker rating?
- The 2.1 Channel Digital Amplifier Board can be connected to a Bluetooth audio receiver module. The output from the Bluetooth audio receiver is given to the Amplifier board as an input using a 3.5mm audio cable.
It can drive 4-8 ohms speakers at 50 watts on the Left & Right channels and 100 watts on the Subwoofer channel.