- The CPU heatsink has a compact design.
- It has a heavy aluminium build and the surface is treated by silver oxidation.
- Internal flow channel extrusion forming.
- Size: 160*40*10mm. The heatsink can be used to patch two 40mm Peltier in same cooleris.
- The diameter of Internal flow channel is 6mm round hole channel; Integration of parts soldering; The leakage rate of parts is less than 5 x 10-6mbar.l/s.
160mm Aluminium CPU Heatsink
This is a 160mm Long Aluminium Water Cooling Block Liquid Cooler Waterblock Radiator-GPU CPU Cooling Heatsink. The CPU heatsink has a solid construction and choosing aluminium as the raw material is a wise option for heat dissipation. The surface of the heatsink is treated by the method of silver oxidation. It is suitable for cooling graphics GPU, motherboard Northbridge Southbridge CPU, graphics; semiconductor cooling piece, industrial cooling, etc The CPU heatsink is a water cooling block where the heat dissipation method of that the liquid conducts the cold and heat exchange.
- 1 x 160mm Aluminium CPU Heatsink
|Nozzle||8 - 9.5MM|
|Best Compatible||Inner dia 7mm-8mm|