- This srvo motor shield compatible with arduino is used for vehicles & Remote Control Toys
- The 16 channel servo motor shield is manufactured with best quality composite materials.
- It’s an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built-in clock.
- The 12 bit servo motor also features protection against reverse polarity on the terminal block input.
16 channel PWM Servo Motor Shield for Arduino
The 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver Shield is designed for development boards compatible with arduino which will drive up to 16 servos over I2C with only 2 pins. The on-board PWM controller will drive all 16 channels simultaneously with no additional board compatible with Arduino processing overhead. What's more, you can stack up to 62 of them to control even more servos - all with the same 2 pins.
- 1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver Shield
16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver Shield Specifications
|Shield Type||Servo Driver Shield|
|Number of Channel||16|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 1cms|