12V 15A Power Supply SMPS
This industry power module SMPS converts AC power to 12V 15A DC. It has built-in over-voltage, over current, and short circuit protection. Perfectly designed and well constructed, small and compact Size with an indicator. This is the switched-mode power supply (SMPS) which converts 100 - 264V AC to 12V DC. It can provide up to 15A maximum current. All types of protections such as over-voltage protection, over-current protection, short circuit protection, and surge-protected output are provided in the supply.
These 12v 15 Amp power supply achieve high efficiency and are robust to use; By using these latest 12 Volt 15 amp power supply, you can reduce your electricity bill. This SMPS will provide you with a constant output of 12V 15A means we can drive applications that have a maximum current rating up to 15A. It includes any type of motor with different RPM, thermoelectric Peltier, etc. It has passed the CE & RoHS certification. This power supply is built with high-quality and high-performance materials. This SMPS power supply has a led power supply with a metal body for hidden installation for led lighting
- It is used in servers, power stations, and personal computers.
- It is used in vehicles for charging batteries.
- It is used in factories and industries for power.
- It is used in the equipment used in railway and security systems.
- It is also used in mobile and also as lighting.
- 1 x 12V 15A SMPS
|Input Voltage||AC 100 - 264V 50 / 60Hz|
|Output Voltage||12V DC, 15A, and 60W|
|Shell Material||Metal Case / Aluminum Base|
|Dimensions||165 x 98 x 42 mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Amp of a 12V power supply?
- A 12V SMPS Power Supply can have multiple Amp current variation. It can be available in 500 milliamps, 1 Amp, 2 Amp, 5 Amp, 10 Amp, 15 Amp, 25 Amp, 33 Amp, 60 Amp and many more options. The 12V 15A power supply price on Robocraze is Approx. INR 649.
2. Is power supply and SMPS same?
- The main difference between linear power supplies and SMPS is that linear power supplies first convert high voltage AC to low voltage AC followed by a rectification process. In contrast, the SMPS first converts the AC signal to his DC signal and then steps down the voltage signal. SMPS differ from linear power supplies in the way they convert the primary AC voltage to the output DC voltage. A SMPS uses a power transistor to generate a high frequency voltage, which is passed through a small transformer and filtered to remove AC noise.
3. What are the types of SMPS?
- SMPS can be divided into two types based on circuit topology: non-isolated converters and isolated converters. Non-Isolated Converter: Input source and output load share a common current path during operation and energy is transferred via energy storage elements (inductors and capacitors). A non-isolated converter is a type of SMPS topology in which the circuit and output are not isolated. They have a common connection.
4. Does SMPS convert AC to DC?
- Yes, The SMPS converts AC current to DC Current. It uses rectifiers and filters to convert AC into DC. A SMPS uses a power transistor to generate a high frequency voltage, which is passed through a small transformer and filtered to remove AC noise. It is used in servers, power plants, security systems, personal computers, etc. It is also used to charge car batteries. The power supply 12v 15 amp can be used in Home appliances and domestic usage.