- The red laser diode module is perfect for an electronics project, robot or other application.
- It can be used to connect diode tubes for multiple uses.
- The focus point’s Intensity can be adjusted with the help of a lens ring head.
- Output Power: Min 2.5mW, Typical 3.0mW, Max 5.0mW.
- Working current: Min 10mA, Typical 20mA, Max 25mA.
12mm 5mw Red Laser Module
This Laser diode module is very efficient and useful for your electronic project. It is suitable for 3V-5V 5mW standard, with 6mm outside diameter. It can be used to connect diode tubes for multiple uses.
- 1 x 12mm 5mw Red Laser Module
Precautions while using the Red Laser Module
- It does not emit the Red-Line or Point since it is a Single Red Cross Line module.
- Please use the DC power supply 3~6V.
- Careful! This laser module has high output power, please wear goggles when testing or using as it can be hazardous to your vision.
- The laser beam must not be directed towards the eyes of a person or an animal in any way.
- The red cord is an anode, the black cord is a cathode.
|Input Voltage (V)||2.8 – 5.2|
|Input Current (A)||25m|
|Cable Length (cm)||13|
|Dimensions||3.6 x 1.5cms|