Found a better price?
Let us know!
We'll try to match the price for you
Witty Fox 11.1V 4400mAh Li-Ion Battery
This 11.1v Lithium-Ion battery is a very slim, extremely lightweight battery based on the new polymer lithium-ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density battery currently in production. Each cell outputs a nominal 11.1v. These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium-Ion battery charger.
Battery includes built-in protection against over-voltage, over-current, and minimum voltage. Please use caution when using this battery in wearable projects. A short in the thread can create sparks and heat when using conductive thread.
- Used in Tablets and PC
- Used in MP4 Player
- Used to make DIY power banks
- Used to make mobile backup power supply
- Used to power Bluetooth speaker
- IoT Devices
- Industrial applications.
- 1 x Witty Fox 11.1V 4400mAh Li-Ion Battery
|Battery Capacity||4400 mAh|
|Self–Discharge||< 2% per month|
55 x 38 x 67mm
1. What's the difference between a lithium battery and a lithium-ion battery?
- Lithium batteries use primary cell construction. They are either one-time use or non-rechargeable. Secondary cells are used in the construction of ion batteries. This means they can be recharged and used again and again.
2. Why lithium-ion battery is best?
- When compared to lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries are more efficient and charge faster. It has a longer lifespan, is more efficient, and provides consistent, stable, and long-lasting power. As a result, this technology is gaining traction in solar energy backup systems and electric vehicles.
3. Which is better lithium or lithium-ion?
- Although lithium-ion batteries appear to be much better, especially in terms of waste, some properties make lithium batteries extremely useful. They have a much higher energy density than lithium-ion batteries, which means they can hold more charge for their size.
4. Which is better Li Po or Li on battery?
- Lithium-ion and lithium-poly batteries are both suitable for high and consistent power consumption. However, lithium-ion batteries are more efficient and widely used than lithium-polymer batteries. They have more energy and powers and are better suited for heavy use.