- This 10mm single-sided copper tape is manufactured with 99.98% copper with adhesive back (non-conductive one side and copper colour on both sides)
- The copper single-sided conductive tape features a strong adhesion and can be easily pealed off.
- You can use the copper conductive tape as an EMI shielding for electronic components for the back of the guitar.
- This conductive copper tape is ideal for transformer, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP, and LCD monitor, PC, copier.
10mm Conductive Copper Tape Adhesive
This is a 10mm conductive adhesive tape that is manufactured from copper material. The copper material of the adhesive tape provides great conductivity and can be used for conduction in DIY projects. The tape is solderable, resists oxidation and discolouring, and withstands temperatures up to 155 degrees F.
- 1 x 10mm Conductive Copper Tape Adhesive
Copper Adhesive Tape Specifications
|Temperature||Up to 155 degrees F|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|