- The 1.75mm filament is manufactured from best quality ABS material for 3D priniting.
- This ABS filament is sky blue in colour and has a thickness of 1.75mm.
- The ABS filament is best used for 3D printing applications like 3D print functional parts or prototypes.
- The ABS Filament is available in blue, dark blue, luminous white, natural, orange, peacock blue, peak green, pink, purple, brown, white and yellow.
- The ABS material is smooth, opaque and can be welded by chemical processes using acetone.
- The 1.75mm sky blue ABS filament for 3D printing is ISO 9001 and ROHS certified.
1.75mm Sky Blue ABS Filament -1Kg
The sky blue ABS filament also known as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene filament, is one of the most popular and widely used material for 3D printing purposes. The 1.75mm sky blue ABS filament is the same material used for manufacturing lego bricks and other working plastic parts. The ABS filament for 3D printing is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA. The charchteristic features of the ABS filament is that they have great impact resistance and toughness.
Features of 1.75mm Sky Blue ABS Filament -1Kg
|Material||ABS Filament (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)|
|Melting Point of ABS Filament||Around 200°C|
|Certification||ISO 9001 and ROHS certified|