WS2812 12 Bit RGB LED (round)
The WS2812 12-bit RGB LED is a great way to add color to your Arduino projects. You can use it to create cool lighting effects, or add it to your existing project to add a splash of color. The WS2812 LED Strip is very easy to use, and its price is very reasonable. The WS2812 RGB LED Ring light is can be easily used with Arduino Uno microcontroller.
WS2812 5050 RGB 12-LED Round Lamp Development Board - Black Round and round and round they go! 12 ultra bright smart LED NeoPixels are arranged in a circle with 1.5" (37mm) outer diameter. The rings are "chainable" - connect the output pin of one to the input pin of another. Use only one microcontroller pin to control as many as you can chain together. Each LED is addressable as the driver chip is inside the LED. The WS2812 Price In India ranges from 250/- to 280/- INR.
- 1 x WS2812 12 Bit RGB LED (round)
|Model||WS2812 RGB LED|
|Dimensions||1.5 in x 1.5 in x 0.12 in|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between WS2812 and WS2812B?
- WS2812B has a better structure than WS2812, after changing the structure and separating the control circuit and RGB lights, the heat dissipation performance is improved. WS2811 does not control a single LED. Instead, it manages three LEDs in the cluster. That is, you cannot control them with a granularity of less than 3 LEDs. Meanwhile, each WS2812B can control one LED.
2. Who makes WS2812?
- WS2812B is an intelligent control LED light source which integrates control circuit and RGB chip. A pack of 5050 components. Internally, it contains intelligent digital port data latches and signal conditioning gain driver circuitry. The WS2812 is manufactured by WorldSemi, who previously made a name for himself with his LED driver solution. The WS2811 is a SOIC chip that converts it's common anode RGB LEDs to serially driven LEDs.
3. What protocol does WS2812 use?
- WS2812B is an intelligent control LED light source which integrates control circuit and RGB chip. A pack of 5050 components. Internally, it contains intelligent digital port data latches and signal conditioning gain driver circuitry. It features single-wire communication that minimizes pressure on the microcontroller's I/O port. CH1 Binary signal from 48-bit microcontroller to control 2 His WS2812B. Only 24 of these bits are passed as CH2