- The WeMos Lolin wifi board has 4 MB flash memory onboard, a USB-serial adapter (cp210x), and a battery connector.
- All the relevant pins of the WeMos wifi bluetooth board are broken out and well-labelled, especially on the bottom.
- It comes with a nice central reset button, and even a single user LED for your blinking pleasure.
- The WeMos wifi board is integrated with 26 digital I/O pins and 12 analogue input pins.
- It uses an ESP32 microcontroller and has an operating voltage of 3.3V.
WeMos Lolin V1.0 wifi+Bluetooth
This is WeMos LOLIN32 board based on ESP32 Rev1 Wifi and Bluetooth Board. The WeMosboard is designed perfectly for DIY wifi-based projects compatible with arduino. This WeMos Lolin wifi board is inspired by Adafruit’s Feather series.
- 1 x WeMos LOLIN32 V1.0.0 based on ESP32 Rev1 Wifi Bluetooth Board
- 1 x Header pins set
|Digital I/O Pins||26|
|Analog Input Pins||12|
|Dimensions||58 x 25|